Monday, November 09, 2009

Famous

For those of you who subscribe to "The Friend" Magazine, you may want to check out this months section "Our Creative Friends" to see some fabulous artwork by none other than our very own Brayden. We only had to wait about 15 months for it to show up but sure enough- we made it in! Brayden drew this in sacrament meeting on a lined piece of paper and I loved it so much that I told him he should redo it on a blank page and I would send it in to the Friend. We've been anxiously checking each month and finally it appeared. Here is a link in case you don't get the Friend at your house.

http://lds.org/churchmagazines/FR_2009_11_00___04271_000_000.pdf

4 comments:

Grandma Eilie said...

Way to go Brayden! That is great that you are an artist!

vegetablestastegood said...

thats sick art dude...(sick is slang for good)

Ames said...

Another famous relative! Great job!

susie harty said...

Oh nooooo.....My subscription lapsed. I'm going to have to pick one up at the Deseret Book so I can show everyone I know someone famous.