Sunday, September 06, 2009

Melissa's Consumer Reviews

So recently Brayden saved and saved to buy the Webkinz pet of the month. I took him to the mall where he picked out his treasured pet and we rushed home so he could log it in. This was two days before August. Neither he nor I realized that we had to log it in on the actual month. We thought you should just get the "loot bag" when it was "the month"- but when it was August and he didn't have it I called Webkinz. Long story short- they won't make any exceptions. Really it would cost them nothing to give his virtual pet it's virtual loot bag but apparently making their loyal 7 year old customers happy is just not important to them.

Another company with terrible customer service- Travelocity- don't book with them! My parents purchased flights with them that the airline would not honor when they got to the airport. They had to repurchase tickets the day of- at the airport and they have never gotten their money back from Travelocity- unbelievable!

So those are my bad list companies. My awards for recent good customer service go to
1. Landsend (who are always so helpful when I call or return and they give you your money back when their products you've purchased go on sale- when you call them that is :)
2. Costco (who were so helpful loading my new chairs in my van when I was by myself and who take back anything anytime!)

2 comments:

jlthomas said...

How annoying! That would make my girls so sad, poor Brayden!

Cheryl Johnson said...

This comment is old, but I am catching up on your blog... I can't believe your parents lost all that money to travelocity!!!! I will definitely be spreading that story!