Friday, July 10, 2009

30 Years Young

From this...To this..
in just 30 short years... my what a good looking guy! He couldn't possibly be 30!
On July 4th we celebrated not only the birth of this great nation but also the birth of this great guy. His favorite gift (as you can see) is the magic bullet (as seen on TV) that he got from his parents. We celebrated with gifts, family, friends, a barbeque, and fireworks. It's quite a milestone to be 30. This guy just gets better with age.
We tried as hard as we could to hold on to our cake tradition this year but a few changes had to be made. As I was without my supplies, there was no piping on the cake and I figured it would be a good year to give up some of the control. So Makenna was the designated berry designer. She had just a bit of direction and did a terrific job.
Happy Birthday Kevin. I love you more and more each day!

2 comments:

Emma and Dan said...

Makenna did a great job! Like mother like daughter. :) Can you believe that our husbands are so old! :) Dan is 30 too. Crazy. That'll be us soon.

Julie G said...

Yes Kevin, HAPPY BIRHTDAY! I hope it was a great day for you!