Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Sunday

Easter morning, we found our baskets and accompanying eggs.Then they enjoyed a delicious candy breakfast.

Then we were off to church. The girls had new dresses to wear but we rushed out the door with no picture so I'll try to take one next week.For Easter Dinner, we had some wonderful friends over to enjoy the Easter feast with. As always, I love a good table setting...

After dinner we watched this wonderful short video clip to help remind us that Easter is not just about candy and bunnies.
Then we let the kids get in one last egg hunt in the backyard.

I hope you all had a happy Easter too.

2 comments:

Grandma Eilie said...

Looks like a fun Easter where the chocolate went on and on! The best kind of Easter.

jlthomas said...

I love the Bunny ear napkins, very cute! And I'm jealous of the new trampoline, I'm trying to talk Jacob into getting one.