Tuesday, March 17, 2009

These are really all mine?


These pictures are actually from a couple of weeks ago - from just before church one Sunday morning. When I was uploading my camera, I found them and just can hardly believe that these beautiful happy faces are all mine. I don't know when they got to be so big.
And when I look at this last picture of Bray and Kenna I flash forward about ten years and picture them as teenagers- can't you see it? I never thought I would be the type of mom to say this but they really are growing up too fast.

6 comments:

jlthomas said...

I totally know what you mean! How did they grow so fast! Cute pictures, cute kids!

Steve said...

The sad part is that I remember when Kevin was that cute, and look at him now. That should put the fright right into you!!! They are adorable, we miss them lots.

Jennifer said...

They are getting big! It is crazy how quickly the time flies, and I think mine are growing up too fast too. Wish I could slow things down sometimes....you've got some good looking kids!

Grandma Eilie said...

Wow - Brielle is all grown up. I gotta get out there soon before she is a teenager too! Everyone is so cute!

Tenay Jo said...

They look so grown up in their church outfits. It is funny how fast your kids grow up. SOmetimes when I'm snuggling with Kallen now I can't believe how big he is! When did he get so big? Time just keeps flying by doesn't it? Well, I think you are very lucky to have such great kids. They all look so cute dressed up.

WaynenRissnKids said...

Brayden looks so grown up in his suit. WOW! They really do grow up too fast.