Wednesday, December 03, 2008

What I did this morning...

The activity of the morning here was dancing. Makenna danced and told me to "take pictures." She danced quite a long time- I made at least 10 short videos of her different dances. I tried just pretending to video her after awhile- but she figured that one out pretty quick since she likes to watch the video after each dance, so then I just did a lot of deleting. I thought I would post this one since it's cute to see Brielle try to copy Makenna. Instead of twirling, she crawls in circles. I anticipate a "Brielle's first steps" blog post coming hopefully soon :)

3 comments:

Grandma Eilie said...

I love the dance and the Twilight music! Brielle shows great promise too!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE seeing home videos. She is a great dancer!! What a perfect front area in your home for dancing.

susie harty said...

Makenna is quite the dancer. Is she taking dance lessons?