Sunday, September 21, 2008

Primary Misunderstood

Last week, while Brayden and Makenna were eating, I overheard Brayden explain the following to Makenna (as her eyes grew wide and her mouth dropped:

"In heaven the law is- if someone cuts off your arm then you cut off their arm, or if someone kills someone then you have to kill them"

Yikes! This lesson, which I am thinking was the law of Moses, obviously made a strong impression on Brayden though his facts may be a bit confused.

I don't mean to insult Brayden's primary teachers though. They do a great job. A friend of ours asked Brayden what he learned about in class today and he said "Talents." Then Brayden was asked what some of his talents were and Brayden replied without hesitation-
"Oh I have Sooooo many"

Maybe FHE tomorrow will be humility... or maybe the law of Moses Take II.

2 comments:

susie harty said...

Brayden is the cutest kid and I am secretly planning an arranged marriage with Emma without your permission.hehehe

Rachel Durazzani said...

Man Brayden cracks me up. I love all his stories.