Thursday, September 18, 2008

Going for a Walk

In an effort to add some variety to my morning workout "attempt" I took the kids for a little walk/jog. It was a little frustrating because every time my jog slowed to a walk Makenna would holler "Faster Mom Faster." It was like having the personal trainer you never wanted anyway. Well whether or not my workout was a success, the kiddos sure looked cute in the stroller.
And afterward I let Makenna ride her bike for a bit while Brielle crawled around on the dirty garage floor (definitely a third child).

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I need Kenna as a personal trainer

Jennifer said...

Funny how parenting philosophies change slightly by the time you have child #3! Your girls are so pretty!

Rachel Durazzani said...

So funny. I get the same thing, only instead of words it's just grunting if I stop or slow down. I guess it keeps up going. I love that stroller, too.
PS: Make sure you enter your little girls into my little contest!

Gina said...

Your own personal trainer for free? AWESOME! How funny!

Clemstock said...

I absolutely love Makenna's comments to push you on. That is awesome. Maybe I should borrow her for a couple of jogs. Could really use someone telling me to go faster!!