Monday, September 08, 2008

Brielle is Blonde (and a few other developments)

As per request, here is a little Brielle update.
1. She is still blonde haired- which is so cute and different than my other two.
2. She Crawls- HOORAY HOORAY
3. Even though she crawls, she often prefers the good ol scoot instead. (see video)
4. At ten months she finally decided to take a bottle
5. She is still very picky about what she eats- she only wants table food- baby food gets spit back out at me every time.
6. She says both ma ma and da da and we believe she knows what she is saying.
7. I can always find her in the laundry room holding a pudding cup- her happy place!
8. She loves her brother and sister even though they STILL maul her every chance they get.
9. She wears size 12-18months
10. She gives big open mouth kisses/ head butts when you get her out of bed in the morning. It's my favorite thing and so so cute!

Sorry you have to turn your head to the side again.

7 comments:

Grandma Eilie said...

She's a cute scooter - oh I want to hug that little blond sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I wouldn't imagine your kids having anything other than blonde hair. I guess I just imagine seeing it on you as well as Kevin (obviously). Anyway, what a fun video and yes, I love Word World. That show is awesome. I'd love to see someone from that show myself. We didn't have a football pinata at our first college football weekend but we still had fun so, eh! (he-he). Alright, well I'll talk to you later.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the blonde Brielle update! I miss her and Brayden and Kenna so much!

Norlund Clan said...

The scooting is so cute. Aurora loves Word World too.

Ashlee Marie said...

That scooting is pretty amazing, what a talent! And the way she switches back and forth with each leg, it's like ice skating with her thighs.

Alysha Sladek said...

that is the cutest scooting i've ever seen!!!

Tkent said...

that is the funniest scoot i've ever seen- it reminds me of an octopus. haha