Wednesday, May 28, 2008

We miss you daddy!

The caption of this photo should be "We miss you daddy" as I told them to smile for daddy when I was taking it.

Today is a big day for us-da da da da... We are now officially owners of a lovely home in Papillion Nebraska. (Technically, and frighteningly we now own two homes- yikes- as we havent sold our home in Provo yet--- anyone interested?) Kevin signed the papers for us today. He has been overseeing the move and doing all the hard moving stuff- like registering our cars, cleaning the old house and making sure everything is in place and he has been doing this all on his own. It's been hard and stressful and I am so lucky to have such a great guy handling it all while I chill out in Calgary. Thanks honey....we miss you and love you and appreciate all you do!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats on the new house! It will be so nice when you can be all together again. Good luck getting settled in NE! Another exciting chapter for you guys!

Becky J. said...

Oh, I bet he missed you so much, too! I can't wait to see pics of your new house! And good luck selling the old one; hope it's so soon!