Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

We kicked off our easter weekend with of course egg decorating followed by our annual Easter Egg Roll. This year I am happy to report that I (Melissa) was the winner (and dont let Kevin try to tell you otherwise).

Sunday morning we had our Easter Egg Hunt. The kids loved finding their baskets and eggs. For easter we (or "the easter bunny") got them a new movie- which of course is more a gift to us parents than our kids. They were quite excited- especially about the candy.


I found matching easter clothes for the kids which I was quite excited about. I think they look so so cute!

7 comments:

Grandma Eilie said...

Those are some cute easter kids! Looks like the EB did a good job! Mom M

Jennifer said...

Love the spring green!

Ames said...

Cute family photo!!! So much fun.

Unknown said...

haha matchey matchey

Norlund Clan said...

Those are cute pictures.

Julie G said...

Cute outfits! I love the green. Its so eastery!

Julie G said...

Cute outfits! I love the green. Its so eastery!