Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Basketbally Superstar!

Brayden has been doing Smart Start Basketball for a couple of months now with his dad and he is really great at it. He has a lot of fun.





And here is a cute shot of dad "multi tasking"- one of his many talents-- and check out Brielle- I feel like she is so HUGE- I call her my giant baby. She is growing up so fast.

oh and just as a side note- I am still loving my cake decorating hobby but I don't want to keep posting about them because this blog is supposed to be about my family- However due to some complaints/ requests- I am going to add a sidebar picture of my most recent cake which I will update whenever I do a new cake- that way I wont overwhelm you all with cakes when most of you visit to see the kids :)

5 comments:

Norlund Clan said...

It looks like he is having a lot of fun with basketball. He has gotten so big.

Ames said...

That's great stuff. I wonder if they have a program like that up here? I will have to look into it.

Clemstock said...

I like seeing pictures of everything you guys do.... It's kind of a like a little on going FYI of the Branvold peeps young and old. So, if I could cast my vote, I like the pictures of all the stuff you guys do....

Julie G said...

You got a video camera!! Yeah!! I need to try uploading some clips for my blog. They are always so fun to watch! Good job, brayden. You're a superstar! And your latest cake is amazing! I'm very impressed!

Phil Matkin said...

Wow Brayden! You are a basketball superstar and you look like a pro! Love you. Grandma M