Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Who does she look like?

Since Brielle was born I have taken pride in others commenting that she looks like me- I think its about time one of my children wasnt ALL BRANDVOLD. However some have been lately saying she looks like Kevin- ahhhhh! (yes I do realize I am being a bit vain but I just want some credit :) So, mostly for my own benefit I went digging up old baby pictures for comparison purposes. My conclusion- she is her own self- not a mirror image of either of us but similar looking to our other children ...BUT I do think if you had to choose she more resembles my baby pictures. So... what do y'all think?

5 comments:

Jessica said...

i've always thought she looks like you, so thats my vote! :)

Rachel Durazzani said...

I changed my mind. After looking at her sitting on your lap in church on Sunday, I think she looks more like you. Great post, btw.

Phil Matkin said...

She does look like her own person and she looks like her siblings too but really all I see is YOU!!
-Julie

Ames said...

Definitely, she looks like her cute mother!!!

Anonymous said...

There is one baby picture of Melissa that is missing from the collage that s at home which would surely prove Brielle is the mirror image of Melissa.

scott