Saturday, January 05, 2008

The Power of Advertising

When I woke up this morning Brayden enthusiastically brought me this paper and told me that if I called that number right now we could get a free pancake puff maker. Apparently some infomercial he was watching, while we slept in, really caught his attention and he actually wrote down the phone number (twice- I know its hard to make out). I explained to him that it probably wasn't really free and he was very much deflated. So as of now he is looking forward to getting one for his birthday and I am hoping he forgets by then.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

that is hilarious. i laughed out loud when i read it, mostly because i can totally see ethan doing something like this.

Poppy said...

It is amazing what those kids pick up from tv.

Julie G said...

HILARIOUS!!! WHAT A CUTIE. GIVE HIM A KISS FOR ME!

Ashlee Marie said...

That is SO cute. What a doll... I'm with him, I just love infomercials and want everything I see. I'm glad you like the cake blog, and enjoy the classes. They are all SOO much fun. Just FYI my family blog is prisbrey dot blogspot, I don't have a link to it from my cake blog because the cake one is public and the family one is private.

Norlund Clan said...

I have seen that one. It does look like fun.