Sunday, March 18, 2007

Working at the Car Wash

So here's lots and lots of pics- all from yesterday. We had a gorgeous day so we played outside. Kevin recruited some slave labor to help with the washing of his car. They were of course, more than happy to help but insisted on working on their own cars as well. As always happens, the car wash also was a bit of a kid wash so afterwards we got out the swimsuits and sprinklers for some real fun in the sun. It was great (for the kids of course- it has to be at least the 90's to get me in a swimsuit though Kevin was more than happy to follow "suit").






The highlight of the day for me was picking up some vinyl lettering I ordered. I made three boards and put one quote on the wall. It's a fun way to decorate. You'll have to excuse the newspaper backdrop- I havent quite wall mounted all my boards yet!

2 comments:

Julie G said...

Im so jealous of your swim suit weather and your signs turned out cute cute cute! I love them.

E-ca said...

I bet it is so fun having helping hand in the car wash business :) I am ready for it to get warm again! I promise I will get down there to visit you guys one of these days :)