Tuesday, September 12, 2006

What a character

The other day Brayden was asking me about some of Makenna's old shoes. I told him they were too small and he jumped in and said, "but mom, we have to keep them, just in case another baby comes out of your tummy."

As I was putting the kids to bed a few days ago, Brayden said to me, "Mom, if you hear crying, it's Kenna not me, because big boys don't cry. Well just if they are hurt or scared they cry, that's all...or sometimes if they get lost, oh and mom they also cry if they are in time out."

And sometimes it's not what he says that's funny but the way he says it, like when he asked me this morning if we could go to the restornaut that has the hot budge.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cool kid!...Thanks again Kevin and Melissa for a great short, but sweet stay at the Brandvold Hotel...complete with "cloud" bed, bath, food, warmth, and a THEATER ROOM for crying out loud! It was wonderul to see you both and to hang with your high-energy, happy children. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Mis,
Your page is so cute. I also started a page. I love Kenna and her sheep and baby. How cute.

Julie