Monday, July 10, 2006

Cowgirl Kenna

The Stampede is here and we are getting into whole heartedly! This is Makenna all dressed up for a local Stampede Breakfast that we went to on Saturday. Friday night, Kevin and I went to the chuckwagon races and a portion of the Grandstand show. We also walked stampede grounds for a little bit. On Wednesday (my birthday) I am joining Kevin and his coworkers for the rodeo. In all my years of living in Calgary I guess its only fitting that I finally get the full stampede experience as I make my departure from this great city.

In other news, I also thought I would mention that Kevin has just achieved his official "permanent resident" status here in Canada. Yes it is a bit ironic considering that next week we leave Canada and become residents of the United States, but it never hurts to keep options open!

No comments: