Friday, March 31, 2006

This Picture Melts My Heart

The true miracle of this picture is that it was not instigated by me, and that the moment lasted long enough for me to grab my camera and take the picture! Randomly, Makenna decided she wanted to hug Brayden. So So Cute! They are good kids and get along well for the most part, but dont be decieved..they certainly have their "moments" (I just dont usually take pictures of them).
I should also add that Brayden does own more than one shirt, he just seems to wear this one more often than others and esspecially on days when I take pictures. Note, though that I did laundry between Tuesdays post and todays- so it is a clean shirt!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mine too. as a great grandparent you could not ask for anything better than those two. of course the parents enter into the pic also. You guys are doing a great job. Keep it up

Anonymous said...

OI TUDO BEM????QUE FOTOS LINDAS!!!!ATE QUE ENVIM TE ENCONTREI!!!!SABE QUEM SOU????SE LEMBRA DE MIM????RUBIANNI LENZI7ALA PARNAMIRIM???!!!!!!MANDE NOTICIAS!!!!FOI OTIMO VER SUA FAMILIA!!!!!QUERO TB FAZER VOCE CONHECER A MINHA!!!NAO TENHO FILHOS MAIS TENHO MEU MARIDAO!!!!MIL BEIJOS!!!!A MELISSA E AS CRIANCAS TAMBEM!!!!!